Friday, January 2, 2015

Model Train Pictures in April 2006

I never included most of these picture on my old website, but am including them now for completion.

I took these model train pictures on April 8, 2006, at a variety of locations.

IMG_1646 UP-SP Reverse Patch Model at Whistle Stop Trains on April 8, 2006

I took this picture at Whistle Stop Trains in Portland, Oregon. It is an HO-scale model of an SD70M painted in Union Pacific colors with Southern Pacific patches as a parody of real former Southern Pacific locomotives patched with Union Pacific numbers. I thought it was clever.

IMG_1672 My Layout on April 8, 2006

Here is a picture of my Spectrum 2-8-0 on the turntable on my HO-scale layout. This is the only picture from this group that I previously posted on my old website.

IMG_1682 My Dad's Layout on April 8, 2006

This picture was taken on my dad’s HO-scale layout. These Southern Pacific Daylight PAs are Athearn models with pilot plows added. This picture was taken with the flash.

IMG_1683 My Dad's Layout on April 8, 2006

This is the same view, but was taken without the flash.

IMG_1684 My Dad's Layout on April 8, 2006

Here is another view of the Southern Pacific Daylight PAs on my dad’s layout, showing the heavyweight passenger train they are pulling and the back of the motel cabins.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any more pictures of the Southern Pacific/Union Pacific diesel?

    ReplyDelete