Locomotive #101 is an 80-ton centercab built by General Electric in 1956 for the Pacific Lumber Company of Scotia, California. It was originally powered by a pair of 275-horsepower engines. It was retired in 1992 and was purchased by Dick Samuels in 1996 along with identical sister #102.
This locomotive sat on shop trucks along SE McBrod Avenue near the Milwaukie shops and had been cannibalized as a parts source for #102, which is leased to the Columbia Business Park in Vancouver, Washington.
This locomotive was scrapped in the spring of 2014.
Continue to East Portland Traction Company NW5 #187…