Sunday, December 28, 2014

Three Rivers Mall Model Train Show: April 1998

I posted model train show pictures on my old website on February 9, 2008. I never posted these pictures on my old website, but am including them now for completion.

These two pictures were taken at the model train show at the Three Rivers Mall in Kelso, Washington, on April 19, 1998. There are only two pictures because of a camera malfunction. The counter on the camera wasn’t very reliable, and I thought I had a new roll of film in the camera, when in fact I was at the end of a roll, and I didn’t bring another roll with me. I think these two pictures are of the Kitsap Western Model Railroad, but I am not sure.

01 Layout at the Three Rivers Mall on April 19, 1998

These pictures show a detailed narrow gauge mining scene on a tall mountain at the end of the layout. I’m pretty sure the layout was HO-Scale, but these narrow gauge mine trains were on N-Gauge track.

02 Layout at the Three Rivers Mall on April 19, 1998

I think I expected to see this layout again someday and have another chance for more pictures, but I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment