Sunday, December 28, 2014

Triangle Mall Model Train Show: November 1999

I posted model train show pictures on my old website on February 9, 2008. I never posted these pictures on my old website, but am including them now for completion.

These pictures were taken at the model train show at the Triangle Mall in Longview, Washington, in February 1999. I’m not sure why there are only two of them. There may have been a counter issue with my camera where I thought I had a new roll of film but was actually at the end on one, or maybe these were the only pictures I got around to taking.

01 LK&R Layout at the Triangle Mall in November 1999

Here are my Union Pacific GP20s pulling a train on the branch line of the Longview, Kelso & Rainier Model Railroad Club’s HO-scale layout. The farm is in the foreground and the sawmill in the background. Natural sunlight is shining on this part of the layout through a skylight.

02 LK&R Layout at the Triangle Mall in November 1999

This appears to by my old A.H.M. Big Boy pulling a train past the sawmill on the mainline of the Longview, Kelso & Rainier Model Railroad Club’s HO-scale layout. This is the same area where the natural sunlight was shining on the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment